Do you need to be on camera but you don’t know what to say, where to look, or even what to wear? A well-prepared spokesperson is essential to convey an organization’s message to the public in an effective way. It’s not easy to speak in front of LIVE television cameras or hundreds of people hanging on your every word. Let us teach you the secrets of being more engaging, confident and prepared when you’re expected to be in the spotlight!
Media training has never been more important than it is today. Communicating clearly and professionally is critical and can make the difference between creating a strong public reputation and a negative one. Kellie DeMarco Communications offers a detailed approach that is easy to follow and brings immediate results. As an Emmy Award-Winning news anchor, reporter and public speaker, Kellie DeMarco has learned what it takes to look your best, get your points across clearly, captivate your audience and effectively answer any questions that may come your way.
Custom Packages May Include:
- Custom training workshop with Kellie DeMarco
- On camera practice with one-on-one feedback
- Personalized checklist to refer to in the future
- One time follow-up to check your progress and answer any questions you may have
Topics We’ll Discuss:
- How to become a powerful spokesperson in the office & in the community
- Creating your talking points
- How to prepare for a speech or presentation efficiently and effectively
- Rehearsing and why it’s important
- How to stay on message
- Understanding what to say… and what not to say
- How to look your best*Group sessions available on request